NBU has accorded permission to introduce Pol. Science Honours from A/S: 2020-21
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or
- 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Original Documents and a set of Self attested Testimonials to be produced at the time of admission
- Printed copy of duly filled application form.
- H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhymik Admit Card/Certificate or age proof certificate.
- Student's own Caste/PH/VH certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.