A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or
- 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Original Documents and a set of Self attested Testimonials to be produced at the time of admission
- Printed copy of duly filled application form.
- H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhymik Admit Card/Certificate or age proof certificate.
- Student's own Caste/PH/VH certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
- Candidate Signature
- Previous year Registration Certificate (For Previous Register candidates)
- Students should not select similar subjects between the Honours and Elective Subjects. For eg: if your Honours subject is "History" then you cannot opt for "History" in Elective Subject options.
- The selection of the preferred subjects may be changed during the personal verification phase at the college before University Registration.
- If the candidate missed his/her counseling in the stipulated date, the candidature of the student will only be considered at the last phase of Admission ,subject to the availability of seats.
- Confirmation of Admission in Physical Education & NCC will be granted after Physical Screening Test (trial)
- Students passed in Vocational stream can apply in General courses only
- In case of emergency, consult the Admission Helpline no. or contact College office.
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.